Saturday, July 4, 2009

Something bout the way your lips invite.

[M0od: (9/10]


Okay. Finally! The exams are like overrr. Finally getting to spend time with my 'you know who' . Yesterday was simply A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Euphoria. Beyond words. Godd! Im not gna tell you what happened though. You dont wanna know and even if you do,im not gna tell you now am I? Hahaha. (: Ive got a week of no school. Got to earn some money. Get some stuff. Ive been thinking lately that there are like so many things ive wanted to do or learn in life and i've never done anything about it. If i did,i probably would have left it halfway. Regretting after. So ive been thinking,if not now then when? Hmm. We'll see how things go. I think ive really got to plan things out in my life. For like once. I guess. Haha. What i wanna do,what i dont wanna do. What comes first and what comes last. Ive been having so many annoying dreams lately. Annoying thoughts that follow them dreams. Disturbing. Nerve and mind wrecking. What i'm gna do about them. What am i gna do after my shitarse results are out. Stuff. Well for now though its the holidays so eff everything else. :D Its just me,HarryKisshen and nothing else inbetween(: Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment